Roger G. Jain
Roger G. Jain earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston in 1987 with a degree in accounting. After becoming a licensed CPA, he managed private corporate clients for PriceWaterhouse. Roger then became convinced that becoming a trial lawyer was his true calling. He then enrolled in Baylor Law School in 1990 and graduated in 1993.
After graduating from Baylor Law School, he worked as a criminal prosecutor for the Montgomery County Attorney’s Office where he gained significant trial experience. In January 1996, he started his law practice as a trial lawyer, and his practice continues to grow each year. His practice is dedicated to trial work, and the favorable results he obtains for his clients continue to accumulate.
- Texas (1993)
- Southern District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas – 1993
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas – 1987, Major: Accounting
- Montgomery County Attorney’s Office, Criminal Prosecutor
- Tenth Court of Appeals (Waco), Intern for Hon. Justice Bill Vance
- Member of the Trial Lawyers College
- Texas resident since 1975
- Married with children