Jordan is a lifelong Houstonian. After graduating from St. Thomas High School, he attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he earned a degree in Government and a minor in Philosophy. While at UT, Jordan had the privilege of interning for Texas RioGrande Legal Aid. It was that experience that solidified his desire to help people. He thought that the best way to help people is to be a lawyer.
Wanting to return to his hometown, he chose to attend South Texas College of Law, earning his law degree in 2015. While at South Texas, Jordan developed an interest in litigation. In order to learn about courtroom practice, Jordan interned with the Honorable Judge R.K. Sandill of the 127th Civil District Court. As an intern for Judge Sandill, Jordan observed hearings, drafted orders, and researched various issues related to civil litigation, all of which gave him insight into what it takes to be a successful attorney. Jordan is a new addition to our firm, having successfully passed the July 2015 bar exam.
- Texas (2015)
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas – 2015
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas – 2011 (Major: Government; Minor: Philosophy)
- Olivier & Mundy, Law Clerk – 2013
- 127th District Court, Intern for Hon. Judge R.K. Sandill – 2013
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid – 2009
- Enjoys grilling, gardening, golfing, and taking care of his three rescue dogs